Wyatt and I went to the doctor on Tuesday for his 4 month appointment and check up. The doctor had one look at his face and called them off. Wyatt has had pretty bad eczema for a few weeks and it has since turned into icky pussy sores. Two appointments and two antibiotics later we think we have it under control. We'll go back to see the doctor on Monday and then have an appointment with a dermatologist in Sioux Falls on Thursday. We are anxious to see what she has to say about his skin! I took some pictures of his skin when it was bad...but won't post those...I'll share some nice pictures of him! He's now 18 pounds...at 20 weeks. Cousin Emilia is 9 months and is 18 pounds 8 ounces....I hope he doesn't outweigh her too quickly!
March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment