August 31, 2010

Where have we been?

So it's been over a month since I last posted anything...man did summer go fast! We have been busy this quick month of August getting back into the swing of things.

Wyatt started back full time at daycare on the 9th. He loves going to Kristal's to 'play'...one of his favorite words these days. Most of his little buddies were back by then as well. He learns so much at daycare. For example- I asked him to 'shhhh' on Sunday because daddy was sleeping. He then turned to me and put his index finger to his mouth and shhh-ed me. I couldn't hide my surprise! We are so thankful he is happy while we are working!

I started my new job at Spencer High School. I am now the Level 2 Special Education Teacher. My days go very very fast....especially when we get out early for the heat! It was a hard choice to leave Ruthven, but I definitely think I made the right one. Hopefully I'll have a good handle on all of the kids before the end of the quarter and won't need to spend so much time at school.

Brian continues to work in Lake Park. He seems to enjoy being back into law enforcement. He's been busy keeping the grass looking nice since it's been such a rainy summer. He and Wyatt have also become great wrestlers over the summer.

Well, I just thought I'd do a quick update for everyone that doesn't have facebook. I will try to get some pictures of our growing toddler posted soon! It's hard to believe he will be two in just a few months!

No comments: