August 7, 2011

Summer Fun

Well....summer is quickly coming to an end....one week from today I officially go back to school. Wyatt starts back at daycare full time this Thursday....he is excited to get to see his friends everyday at Kristal's house.


I am almost ready to go back to school, but will miss our weekly visits to the library, nap time, and impromptu swimming fun.



You might have heard the song Banana Phone, by Raffi (a children's artist), but this is Wyatt's take on it...Cucumber Phone! Nana Balk has a great garden this year that we've been eating from....Wyatt really likes the cucumbers!

It has been 'the best summer ever' this year....Wyatt is big enough to do so much it's been great! I can't wait for next summer, he'll be even bigger...and hopefully fully potty trained! I know I shouldn't skip ahead ten months to the summer, but I just can't help it!

No comments: