 |
| Santa came!.....I must be on the good boy list! |
This year was a really fun year with Wyatt at Christmas. He is finally old enough to open the presents on his own and get excited about them!
 |
| "Cool, pants, Just what I wanted!" |
 |
| "A Cars 2 race track, Just what I wanted!" |
 |
| "Oh a movie! Just what I wanted!" |
 |
| "A game, Just what I wanted!" |
 |
| "A talking Mater!!! That's what I asked Santa for!!" |
 |
| Putting the tracks together! |
 |
| The finished product!! |
Presents at Nana's house.....first up, clothes from Uncle Matt and Aunt Elizabeth.....and yet we again heard, "Just what I wanted!"
 |
| My new leapster 2 from Nana and Cooper! Wyatt has been almost inseparable from his game since he opened it! |
 |
"Cool, a big wheel!"
|
We had Christmas with the Linn's side on the 26th. It was a blast!....but a bit too chaotic to take pictures....or I forgot the camera...either one!
The kids all did well together, no fighting over presents or anything like that!
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment