November 22, 2012

Cleaning out the iPhone Photo Album

So I realize these photos are a few holidays behind....my apologizes!...but I still wanted to share them.  Hopefully I'll have a few more posts done before the baby comes....three weeks and counting!
 

Wyatt and I go to the public library and get new books about every two weeks.  He loves to look at the books I pick out on the way home every time we go!  Reading books has been part of our bedtime routine for a few years now.  Two books, hugs, kisses, then lights out! 
I snapped this picture on one particular Monday when Wyatt got to celebrate his birthday at preschool.  I was able to talk him into taking off the hat for the library!
 


Yet again this year the three of us carved pumpkins.  Again this year Wyatt was very apprehensive to stick his hand in and pull out a handful of pumpkin goop.  Brian and I had to do all of the scooping out.  Wyatt picked a Spiderman face to help carve, Brian made a scary cat, and I made a skeleton that said Happy Halloween.  



Can you tell how proud he was of it....once Brian and I finished carving it ?!
 
 
Halloween fell on a school day this year...and a 12:30 early out for In-Service.  So I decided to have a little fun!  I had an orange maternity cardigan that I tacked a jack-o-lantern face to.  The kids and staff found it pretty funny.  I think this might be the only pregnant picture I have of myself at this point!...need to change that!

No comments: