January 22, 2013

More Photos

Anyone with a new baby...and a wild 4 year old... knows how busy and fast a day can go.....so I guess that's my excuse for not posting many pictures of our family lately. 
 

Ruthie is now almost 6 weeks old...and will be starting daycare on the 30th. I am not ready to go back to school yet...but I will with a little protesting. Ruthie will be in good hands...we couldn't ask for a better daycare provider.
 


I took this photo on Christmas day, as Brian and I were assembling 9 different Lego sets, Ruthie was only 10 days old at the time.  A Christmas I will never forget!


Pajamas and popcorn...then off to bed!  After seeing this picture I have secretly retired Wyatt's batman pajamas....I didn't notice how small they had gotten...or how big he is!
 

Is that a half smile?!
 
I promise I will get around to typing our Ruthie's birth story.  Give me a few more weeks :)

No comments: