May 30, 2013

My Babies


My two favorite little people...all ready for a fun day at home!
 
 
Every Saturday I go to HyVee for a weeks worth of groceries.  Most of the time one or both kids go with me.  This past Saturday, with Wyatt and Ruthie in tow, I got groceries...and a big red balloon.  Now we've brought red balloons home from the store before...but rarely do they last more than a day.  This balloon, however, is a super balloon...it made it not only through these two playing with it...but is on the floor next to me now...still inflated...and it's Thursday night! 
My favorite thing about my two beautiful babies right now is how much they love each other.  Wyatt loves to make Ruthie laugh and Ruthie loves to giggle at Wyatt being silly.  I try to get as many videos of this time as I can, I want it to be something I can always remember. 

No comments: