We are expecting Baby Balk #3 around the middle of August...the 18th to be exact. Here are Wyatt and Ruthie proudly announcing it with their t-shirts I bought them. Wyatt totally understands what's going on...Ruthie...she says I'm growing a giant. I guess that's how a 2 year old tells you you are getting huge :)
Here are a few ultrasound pictures they sent home with Brian and I. We didn't find out the gender of the baby this time. I guess since it was a surprise we decided to keep the surprises coming.
There are also two videos that they took of the baby moving. I haven't been able to get them to upload yet, but will continue trying. It is pretty amazing to see how much he or she moved without me feeling it...at 20 weeks. Now at 24 weeks I feel the baby moving all the time.




No comments:
Post a Comment