I've never really documented or taken pictures of myself when pregnant. Afterwards I've always regretted it. So this, last, time around, I've tried to take a few photos as we go.
Ruthie loves to listen and kiss the baby. I can only hope this continues when it is a crying, nursing, fussing baby.
I think I was about 16 weeks here.
Here I am at around 24 weeks. I remember feeling super big on this particular day. It could have been that I was still trying to wear 'normal' clothes with this big tummy.
A side view at about 29 weeks. Almost done with school!
The purple girls! Ruthie's favorite color is purple...she will wear it everyday if I let her. I am about 29 weeks here too.
My view one early morning on the treadmill. I can't run anymore and haven't been able to since about 15 weeks. I cannot see my toes anymore.
I'll try to click a few more photos before we meet this baby!





No comments:
Post a Comment