June 20, 2015

Piggies, doggie, and a scary turtle


Ruthie's hair is long enough for some pretty good piggie tails now.  They stay better when her hair is wet, but they sure are cute!
 



 This is one of my most favorite photos lately.  Wyatt's job is picking up dog poop once a week or so.  Ruthie will follow him around with the bucket, until it gets too heavy.  I found it hilarious when they were picking up Kona's poop, just to look up and see her creating more poop for them to pick up!
 

Kona turned one on May 11th.  She's turned out to be a pretty big dog, about 52 pounds.  Her energy is almost inexhaustible.  Before I was pregnant, I once took her on a five mile run...she was unphased by it.   


She likes to sneak up onto the deck chairs when I put her out on the deck.  Our deck doesn't have steps, it is just a second story deck.  That being said, it is a good place to put Kona when she is being a pain or trying to eat the kids' food during meal time.  

 
 Rue can be quite the jokester.  Here she is in Wyatt's Ninja Turtle mask scaring Brian.  She found great giggles in 'hiding' next to Brian's chair and jumping up to scare him. 
Nothing like a turtle mask with princess pajamas!

No comments: