One of my favorite photos of Ruthie lately. She made this adorable shirt at daycare right before the 4th of July. All the kids wore them on the same day...it was super cute...just like her!
Big! I think this one is about 32 weeks.
This one is about 36 weeks. Seriously all belly...I run into things constantly, especially Ruthie. Her head is just at the lower tummy level. She bounces off of it all the time.
Wyatt mastering some old school monkey bars at Lincoln School. Very proud of himself.
Ruthie sliding down the dinosaur slide at East Leach Park.
Sporting the baby carrier I made for her...so she can carry her babies around just like I will.
Ruthie at one of Wyatt's baseball games. It was a breezy night so I had to put a sweatshirt on her...it was way to small... Hard to believe she's wearing 4T clothes and size 11 shoes.
Just chillin' outside of Carroll's Bakery in these awesome chairs. Excuse the Cyclone colors...Ruthie insists on sitting in the Hawkeye colored one.
More monkey bar madness. He's gotten quite big as well this summer and is working on his muscles.
Found this selfie on my cellphone a few days ago. My new phone has photoburst...it takes like 100 photos in seconds if you just hold the button down. Ruthie discovered this while at the Bakery...I had several hundred photos to delete from it by the time I discovered what she was doing.
On month until Wyatt goes back to school to be a 1st grader! We registered him for school today. Three more weeks until our due date on baby #3...I'm ready...but not ready. I hope to make it to my due date and at least work a few days of in-service.
My next post will more than likely be when we introduce this new little person to everyone!
Can't wait!









No comments:
Post a Comment