
Not much new with the three of us lately, but here are a few pictures I've taken recently. Brian's grandparents live in Texas, thus the Texas A&M outfit. Wyatt's finally big enough to wear it so I had to get a picture of him in it....and I talked Brian into being in the picture too!

I snapped this photo the other morning when we were getting ready for daycare/school. Wyatt is VERY interested in Trucker lately. He always finds her in the room and tries to touch her when she is close enough to reach. She tolerates him more and more everyday...when she's had enough she gets up and moves....since Wyatt can't follow her just yet! It will be interesting to see what Trucker does when Wyatt is finally able to follow her around!

Yesterday Brian, Wyatt, and I took a short walk around the neighborhood. It was pretty sunny out so I put his cool Spiderman shades on...they didn't stay on long! Brian put his little Cubs hat on instead and he left it on the whole walk! Grandpa Jeff will be happy to hear we have another Cubs fan!
No comments:
Post a Comment