Apparently this is the 'new way' to use a pacifier... how silly! Wyatt is again working on his teeth, so he likes to put his pacifier in his mouth sideways so he can chew on it. It looks awfully funny, but it keeps him happy.
Wyatt's Grandma Linn bought his this neat tray to go on the Bumbo chair we are borrowing from Aunt Kelli. It works pretty well. He's figured out how to keep mom busy by tossing everything off of the tray and whining to get it put back on! The chair has also helped him become a great sitter these days. He sits pretty well, but occasionally still falls to the side.
We picked up his new car seat yesterday... it looked huge when I got it out of the box...but when I put him in it it didn't look that big anymore. He will be able to use it until he's 65 pounds! So hopefully we won't have to buy him a new one anytime soon! I can't believe he's only 6 months and has out grown his infant car seat. Time flies when you're not getting a full nights sleep! I'll take a picture and get it posted when I get it installed.
No comments:
Post a Comment