August 22, 2009

Back to Work

Well it's that time of year...back to school! I went back on Monday and the students came back on Thursday. And no, I didn't get a first day of school picture taken like mom used to! The first week went really well...I hope it will be a great year!

I was worried about bringing Wyatt back to daycare, but surprisingly he was happy to be back. He had fun playing with Kathi's two daughters (Kathi's our daycare lady...who by the way I absolutely love!) before they started back to school and the other little ones there. I know other moms will agree with me when I say having a great daycare provider sure does make life so much nicer! Last year most of the kids were preschool age, but this year they are pretty little. Currently Wyatt is the youngest, but she will be getting a baby around fair time. It will be interesting to see how he does around an infant!

No comments: