Wyatt is now standing...I know...I can't believe it either!!! I think once he goes back to daycare on Monday and sees all of the other kids walking it won't be long until he is walking as well. He stands for ten to twenty seconds at a time and then sits down. His little legs just aren't strong enough yet. Walking...I'm not sure we are ready for that yet!
As I said earlier, Wyatt goes back to daycare on Monday....because I have to go back to work. I think I'm ready to go back, but I'm sure those first few days will be hard to part with him in the morning. However, it will be nice to spend most of my days with people who can hold up their end of a conversation...and not just babble at me!
August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment