December 8, 2009

HOW MANY STITCHES!!!!

Oh...Where to start! We got out of school early today (12:30) for snow. I was on my way to get Wyatt from daycare when Brian called saying our daycare lady's husband had just called him and Wyatt had just fallen and probably needed stitches.....(this is me freaking out)!
He was running...as he always does.....looked behind him....tripped (clumsy like me)...and his head hit the door frame. By the time I got there our daycare lady had the blood contained and covered with a band aid. We got into our family doctor fairly quickly....and at 13 1/2 months Wyatt got his first set of stitches!

It all but broke my heart to see and hear him cry!! I hope this is our last time doing this....but with Brian's genes I'm sure this will be the first of many trips we will make to get stitches!

No comments: