December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! Wyatt sort of figured out how to open a present this time around. He would pull of a bit of paper and then hand it to whoever was nearby to take it from him.

In this pictures he is really excited......ooohhh what's that!
Here is Wyatt opening a new book...the kid loves to be read to!

Here the boys are at Grandma and Grandpa Balk's house on Christmas day. By the time we opened presents there he definitely had the whole opening presents thing down!

2 comments:

Tracy Peed said...

Looks like you had a great holiday. Wyatt is getting so big. I am cleaning out Jackson's closet while I am home on holiday break. If you need anything - I have several jackets for fall/spring, pants, tops, pajamas, shoes. Just let me know. Jackson is growing like a weed too!

Take Care!

Tracy

The Balk's said...

Tracy,
Thanks for the offer, but Wyatt got so much clothes for Christmas I think we are set for awhile. I am also planning on going through closets over winter break....it must be a teacher thing!
Happy Holidays! Kate