October 16, 2010

Who's Clues? Blue's Clues!

Well, Wyatt's second birthday is just a few days away (19th)...so we are having our family birthday party Sunday. He is currently into everything that is puppy and Blue's Clues. We baked this cake this morning....Wyatt's favorite part, licking the mixing spoon!

I had to wait until nap time to decorate it...as frosting, food coloring, and a two year old seem like it might be a disaster.

Four frosting colors, half a dozen dirty bowls, and a couple hours.....gave us a pretty neat birthday cake that I can't wait to show Wyatt tomorrow! I've currently got it hidden on top of the washing machine!



I will be sure to put on a bunch of pictures from his birthday party.
I hope for some good pictures of little kids playing with balloons, covered in blue cake, and having a great time!
Do I need to mention that I CANNOT believe that my little baby is now a two year old?!?!

No comments: