February 25, 2011

Whoa Where Did Time Go

I can't believe I haven't posted anything this year!.....maybe that should have been my New Year's Resolution!
Well, here are a few pictures of our big guy from the past two months.

Wyatt and I spent some time at a friends house on New Year's Eve....not only did he sleep in that day, but required an extra long nap the next day! Yes, that is Cookie Monster on his sweatshirt....too cute!

Our daycare had a Valentine's Day party again this year. Here Wyatt is 'decorating' his friends' cards. We also had to add Toy Story stickers to them....as he was wearing a Toy Story shirt while we made them.

Peek-a-Boo!

Who knew a box from Brian's uniforms would be so exciting?! He's been playing in it for over two hours tonight!
Speaking of uniforms....Brian starts a new job with the Okoboji Police Department on Monday. Both he and I are very excited about this new opportunity for him and our family. We will now be able to pick where to live: Spencer, Milford, Okoboji, Spirit Lake... He will also have more time off as they work four days on and four days off....imagine a whole weekend off...amazing!

No comments: