Well...It's been awhile since I added anything new to our blog. Sorry!
Spring is finally here...despite the constant cloudy weather lately....and the Balk family couldn't be more ready for some nice weather!
School is flying by, less than a month left for my first year at Spencer High School.
Wyatt is getting bigger everyday! My mother-in-law, Lorrie, and I measured him a few days ago and he's grown 2 1/2 inches in six months! He's also starting to talk up a storm! His newest phrase is, "mmhere, I show you sumtin" (Come here, I'll show you something) for all of you that don't speak two year old! One of my new favorite things about Wyatt is he is finally able to tell me what he did at daycare everyday.
Well, here are a few new pictures of our growing, hilarious, adorable monster!
I let him eat a small chocolate bunny.....and he loved every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment