Brian and I tried another new recipe today....from Martha Steward Living magazine. It took all day as each layer had to freeze for 2 hours before the next could be added.
Here are the layers before we frosted it with delicious 7-minute frosting! Each layer is fresh fruit that we pureed and then added a sugar syrup and eggs white to.

Here is the finished product with the frosting on it! We are going to let it freeze overnight before we try it. I will post a picture of what it looks like when cut into.
I will admit that I was apprehensive about making it when Brian found it in the magazine, but with the use of a few peoples fancy cooking equipment (spring form pans and sieve) I think it wasn't as difficult as I thought.
Hopefully it will be as delicious as we are expecting it to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment