Arr, this be Wyatt the pirate! Wyatt is really into pirates lately, courtesy of Jake and the Neverland Pirates on the Disney Channel. We are having a pirate birthday party next weekend and he will also be one for Halloween.
The eye patch doesn't stay on long....but boy does he love slaying a dragon with the sword!
He's at a really fun age in that he has an imagination now and pretends all the time.
It's hard to imagine that he will be 3 years old next week on the 19th....time flies....at least now he sleeps through the night in his own bed! Many baby steps taken to accomplish that one!
I'll have more on Wyatt's birthday party in a few weeks.....I think Brian and I are even more excited about his present this year than he will be......You'll have to wait to see what we all got him!.....it's something that Brian and I both wanted as a little kid:)
He's at a really fun age in that he has an imagination now and pretends all the time.
It's hard to imagine that he will be 3 years old next week on the 19th....time flies....at least now he sleeps through the night in his own bed! Many baby steps taken to accomplish that one!
I'll have more on Wyatt's birthday party in a few weeks.....I think Brian and I are even more excited about his present this year than he will be......You'll have to wait to see what we all got him!.....it's something that Brian and I both wanted as a little kid:)
No comments:
Post a Comment