Happy Birthday Wyatt!! Today you are 3 years old! I seriously can't believe you are that old already. Everyone says the years will go by fast, but in the moment you never believe it.
We made cupcakes to bring to daycare the night before...he just couldn't understand why he couldn't eat one after they were done baking! We needed all 12 of them for his friends! He had a great day at daycare and came home with some great gifts....including a new whistle....we'll see how long it lasts with the way he blows on it!
We then went to McDonald's for dinner! The best place every if you're three! Here is our little monster, or walrus Wyatt!We got him The Lion King for his birthday. What a great movie!!
While Wyatt and I baked cupcakes we also made this little cake for us to share tonight. It was really fun to see him blow out his candles this year. He knew just what to do!....but it did take him several tries.
It's been quite the year for us and Wyatt. He's gone from barely talking to have a conversation....using diapers to almost being potty trained....and from 2T to 4T.
While Wyatt and I baked cupcakes we also made this little cake for us to share tonight. It was really fun to see him blow out his candles this year. He knew just what to do!....but it did take him several tries.
It's been quite the year for us and Wyatt. He's gone from barely talking to have a conversation....using diapers to almost being potty trained....and from 2T to 4T. We are excited to see what the next year brings for our little...I mean big boy!
More pictures of Wyatt's big birthday party to come....after our shin-dig on Sunday!....let's just say he's getting the best gift that every little kid wants!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees that gift too!
Post a Comment