April 6, 2012

Wyatt...picture montage


On a beautiful day a few weekends ago the three of us ventured to a local pond, Stolley's, to get some fresh air.  Wyatt loved looking for fish in the water and scaring me every few seconds when he got super close to the end pointing at them!


Another photo at Stolley's....we will definitely visit here a lot this summer!



"Coopa, he's a gog...he wicks my face!" Wyatt just loves Nana Lorrie's dog, Cooper....can't you tell Cooper is crazy about him too?!


Of course....he's a boy...so the first thing he finds when we play outside is a big stick......maybe I should always make him wear eye protection!


On of my favorite foods...and Wyatt's....spaghetti! The Cat in the Hat likes it too I guess!


Our newest employee at Custom Design Coatings....He'll be a great painter someday!


Green Lantern glasses....a toy from McDonald's....I wish they would have had that cool of a toys when I was little!


Hanging out at daycare...they are lucky enough to get to play outside a ton!


Our castle that we built at the Spencer Public Library.  We get new books every other week, put together puzzles, and of course read!  He loves books....it just melts my heart!


Mr. Mustache....chocolate pudding face....silly goose!

No comments: