So...I realize it's been...well...forever since I posted any pictures or comments. I suppose I'll blame it on wrapping up another school year, being busy with our new business, making plans for our new house (which we should close on on Friday), and the start to summer!...I know excuses, excuses!
That being said, here are a few photos taken in the first week of our summer vacation!
Big Papa (Grandpa Linn) has his motorcycle up and going again! Wyatt couldn't resist a little 'ride' on it....and of course had to honk the seriously loud horn more than was needed!
So I'm not crazy....but you might think I am after this! I just ordered Wyatt a winter coat for the winter.....I usually buy one in April on sale at Shields, but didn't get to it this year. Amazon.com...found this one for 60% off! Can you believe it's a Boy 5/6?!
I almost didn't even open the baggie because it looked soooo big...but obviously it fits!
These next two are Wyatt being silly and musical with my pans. I really thought this stage was over, but I guess not. I was serenaded as I made us Macaroni and Cheese.
Lastly, a silly face, courtesy of a Cheesy Cheetos!
No comments:
Post a Comment