Yes, we are still around....it has been almost two months since I've added photos of our family! We've been busy with the business, house renovations, playing at the park, moving, and swimming lessons. I'm about ready to go back to school after the hectic summer we've had!
Wyatt started his first swimming lessons last month at our local YMCA. We are about half way done with them at this point. He loves to swim and is quite the fish already. Yet another example of how he is like his father!
I actually had to tell Wyatt to stop putting his head in the water after his second lesson. The teachers kept having to tell him to knock it off.....they were afraid he'd fall in when he was doing it from the side of the pool. Here he is dipping his head in while doggie paddling.
Floating....he won't do it in our little pool, but loves to do it at the Y. I was pretty proud of him when I saw him do this! Very brave!
Lastly, some summer entertainment on yet another scorching hot Iowa day. Masking tape, cars, and a 3 year old boy....hours of entertainment!
No comments:
Post a Comment