Wyatt decided he wanted a Monster Birthday Party this year. It's kind of turned into a monster/halloweenish party. I found some super cute plates and napkins online as well as monster part stickers and masks the kids will get to make.
We will of course have Brian's favorite....30 balloons to play with.
Wyatt, Lorrie, and I made these scary ghosts last weekend. Wyatt loves to do crafts...I think it comes from daycare. Kristal, our daycare lady, does tons of great crafts with the kids.
I also decorated the fridge to look like a monster. (Courtesy of Pinterest)
Wyatt and I made these cute monkey cupcakes for him to take to Kristal's to share with his friends at daycare. He thought they were hilarious. I will also make 14 more of them for him to take to Preschool on Monday...along with some bananas!
Wyatt continues to be a huge fan of his daddy. He opened two gifts Brian and I got him, on his birthday. This box had Perry the Platypus pajamas and Spiderman slippers. Even Cooper, Lorrie's dog, had to get in on the opening presents.
His second present was Hungry Hungry Hippos! I saw this at the store and knew immediately it was made just for our newly 4 year old. Once Brian put it together, Wyatt totally loved it. I can't tell you how many games we've played in the last two days!
Last year we let Wyatt pick the restaurant he wanted to eat at for his birthday...McDonald's. This year we let him pick...and he picked Plaza Mexico....interesting....right! He got chicken nuggets and french fries, the rest of us (Nana Lorrie, Big Papa, Grandma Linn, Brian, and I) got to eat some delicious Mexican food!
Last, but not least....Wyatt's cake for his Monster party tomorrow! This has to be the easiest of the cakes I have made for him yet! Everyone will have black teeth and lips tomorrow.....it will make for some silly pictures I'm sure!
We are expected some great weather for this years party! We hope to be able to ride tricycles, his fast car, and play outside...in addition to having some lunch, opening presents, and eating some cake and ice cream.
Happy Birthday to my big 4 year old boy Wyatt!!
No comments:
Post a Comment