October 6, 2012

Pumpkins

As is part of our fall tradition, today we visited a pumpkin patch that donates their money to a food bank.  Wyatt likes the pumpkins, I like that we get to give to others. 
 
 
As you can see, Wyatt still likes his dinosaur costume (I wouldn't let him wear the tail).  He also likes to chew gum....thus none of my pictures have smiles....only half chomps on his gum. 
 Mental note for the future....no gum!

 
The babies pumpkin.

 
A dinosaur gourd....who knew....spikes and all!

 
Wyatt and his ever cheesy grim!  He ran around this stack of corn for at least 5 minutes!

 
Wyatt and Daddy picking out a pumpkin for all of us.  Mine for some reason was the biggest this year...I think he's noticed the weight I've put on. 

 
Wyatt's pumpkin...I think the look says it all, "I've found the perfect one!"
It was pretty chilly this year for our annual pumpkin hunt, but it was worth it! 
Up next, carving these orange guys!  Brian's favorite part!

No comments: