Not much is new with the Balk's lately. We've fallen into a routine that works for us right now. Here are a handful of pictures from the past few weeks.
I went back to work about two weeks ago...Ruthie wasn't sure about daycare at first, but has adjusted well. It helps that Big Brother Wyatt is there to protect and play with her
Quite the look there...right! Guess what she's working on :)
I wasn't the only one bored with the Super Bowls first half. Ruthie has gotten into a good schedule lately. Pajamas around 7:00 and to sleep by 7:30. She gets up once or twice a night...I can't complain!
Being a baby is hard work. She takes a nap almost every night while we are eating dinner.
Play time on the floor.
I think she looks so big in this picture.
Exhausted from playing with Wyatt.
Last, but not least....Ruthie's first smiles captured on camera! She's already caught on to Wyatt's tongue sticking out antics!
Our little sweetheart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment