So...Wyatt loves chocolate donuts...can you tell? We love to visit Carroll's Bakery at least once a week to get a chocolate donut, blueberry turnover, and latte. Some day Ruthie will also learn to love Carroll's!
Ruthie is really filling out these days. She is now 2 months old...how did that happen! She went in for her check up this past Monday. She also got her first round of shots...man I forgot how hard that was!
Wyatt likes to hold Ruthie. She is now big enough he can hold her like this for a few seconds (with me 6 inches from him) I can't believe I got both of them with a smile!
2 months stats:
12 lb 7 oz =95 percentile
22 1/2 inches= 75 percentile
Ruthie is a pretty big fan of Wyatt already. She smiles now whenever he gets close to her and talks. It's really fun to see the two of them interacting already!
No comments:
Post a Comment