He likes her...he really likes her! One of our concerns about having our two kids 4+ years apart was that Wyatt would hate not being an only child.....well, for the most part this hasn't been a problem at all. Just shows how easy going our big boy Wyatt really is!
4 months old....and she seems to grow and change everyday.
Ruthie has a great smile, loves to eat her hands and suck on her lips. Just a few nights ago she woke up both Brian and I while sucking on her upper lip in her bassinet. I quickly found a pacifier to solve this problem.
Ruthie has also starting interacting with everything and everyone. Her hand and eye coordination is coming along well....and her voice....she's found it! She loves to sit in her bouncy chair and babble on to me while I cook dinner.
We go to the doctor next week for her 4 month check up and shots. I'll be sure to put her new measurements online. I'm guessing about 14 pounds as she's been wearing 3-6 month clothes or 6 clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment