April 6, 2013

Easter Weekend

This year we got a 5 day Easter or spring break from school.  It was just what we needed to get re-energized and ready for the rest of the school year!  Here are a few pictures from our weekend. 
 
Wyatt, in his super hero apron, already to dye eggs with Kool-Aid.

Ruthie and I at my mom and dad's on Saturday.  My sister took the photo...I can't believe what a good smile she got out of our little girl!  I also recently cut my hair the shortest it's been since early elementary school.  I love it, it's easy...and it will easily grow out when Ruthie gets bigger...and I have more time to dry/style long hair.



Wyatt making Ruthie gigggle again....she just adores him!
 

Balloon Rockets.....Wyatt and I did this for nearly an hour on Friday.....science fun at home!
 

Ruthie has really starting interacting with all of us recently.  Here is a short sample of what she has to share with us everyday!

No comments: