Ruthie went from barely getting around to being quite the crawler this week. The first video shows how great she can crawl now. The second video is from just last week. She was more scooting on her tummy than crawling.
Yes....she does have a dinosaur tail on....Wyatt wanted to see if it would fit her and if she could do a dinosaur crawl with it.......and I thought it was pretty cute.
As we near the end of the last week of my summer vacation it's crazy to see how much she has learned to do in 11 weeks. She is also pulling herself up to stand by chairs and the couch. I think she will be walking before her first birthday!
As we near the end of the last week of my summer vacation it's crazy to see how much she has learned to do in 11 weeks. She is also pulling herself up to stand by chairs and the couch. I think she will be walking before her first birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment