August 19, 2013

Ruthie at 8 Months


Ruthie at 8 months is a lot of fun.  She has really learned how to crawl in the last week, has two teeth that have popped through the lower gums, stands on her own when holding on to something, and isn't quite sleeping through the night.  
I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but she's also a huge fan of her big brother.  If I let her, she will crawl into Wyatt's room to bug him.....and try to eat anything that is within her reach.  He doesn't know this, but she love to be in there when he's not.....so he can't tell her, "no, no"



She continues to be very very smiley and loves to get strangers to smile at her.  Ruthie's got so much hair...and since she's eating food now I feel like I'm always cleaning baby food out of her hair.  I'm so glad she's got hair though!
She's got such a personality I can't wait to see what kind of a little person she turns into!

No comments: