December 15, 2013

Ruthie on her 1st birthday



Today is Ruthie's first birthday...and it just seems like yesterday I was holding this little girl.  The days are long but the years are short.  We had birthday pancakes this morning.  Ruthie loves to feed herself and wants nothing to do with me helping her.  You can see her budding personality in these pictures from breakfast today. 
 




These last two are my favorite.  She is a walking, running, stumbling, giggly, silly little girl.  She loves Wyatt, her daddy, puppy Otis at daycare, and food.  She is still up at least twice for the night, but goes back to sleep pretty easily.  She loves fruit and sharing snacks with me.  Her eyes are brown just like Wyatt's.  Her hair is out of control most mornings and I am finally figuring out how to do little girl hair. 
 

This year has been amazing, I can't wait to see what Ruthie's second year will bring!

No comments: