December 15, 2013

This Month In Pictures

So I'm finding it more and more difficult to update the blog on a more consistent basis....so it might end up just being monthly updates. 
 

We finally found Ruthie a winter hat that fit her and covered her ears.  It's pretty adorable if you ask me!
 


We've again put the Christmas tree in the sun room where it is protected by French doors.  Ruthie will just stand at the doors and ooh and ahh at it.  It's adorabale. 
 

I've got her cleaning already.  Honestly she just drags it around the house.
 

Rub a dub dub two buds in a tub....Wyatt insisted I put both of them in the laundry basket. 
 


Pigtails....yes I had to do it!  And she looked awesome all day. 
 

Does this hat look familiar to anyone?  Wyatt forgot his hat at home one day this week so Lorrie gave him this hat to wear.  Brian's first job was delivering newspapers.  This is his hat.  Wyatt loved wearing it. 
 
 
My little pirate and her brother.  Wyatt is trying to give her bunny ears.  



No comments: