Well we had our 6 month doctors appointment yesterday. He said Wyatt is looking good...and surprisingly isn't all that big anymore....I guess 19 lbs 2 oz is only in the 85%! So we shouldn't call him chubby anymore I guess! He's bigger than cousin Emilia by 1/2 a pound and she's 10 months old...I guess girls have a different growth chart than boys. We will go back in July for his 9 month appointment.
After his appointment we had to go upstairs to the immunization clinic to get shots....no fun! He got two shots and had to drink another one! He screamed and looked at me like I should have saved from him it...made me feel horrible! On the upside...he slept really well last night and I only got up twice with him instead of 4 or 5 times like I have been recently! We'll see what tonight brings!
I am looking forward to the long weekend this week...4 whole days! Too bad Brian doesn't get a long weekend, but at least we will get Sunday and Monday together! Hope everyone has a great holiday and gets lots of sweets from the Easter Bunny!
April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment