We've been eating a lot of baby food lately...peaches and applesauce didn't go over very well, but surprisingly he likes squash and sweet potatoes....I think he has his fathers taste buds!!! I'll have to try hard to get him to be a sweets eater like me!
This weekend was a little rough as Wyatt is really working at getting his first teeth through! Grandma Balk thinks it might be two teeth at once....I sure hope so as it would explain why he has been so miserable! Maybe we'll get some teeth this week, just in time for the Easter Bunny!!
We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for his four month check up and shots...I know your thinking four months...he's almost six months....well your right! We weren't able this done when we went last time because of his rash so we will be making them up this week. We will be behind on his shots from here on out. Oh well, the doctor said it didn't really matter that much!
That's about all I have for now...not much new with Brian and I...just work and playing with Wyatt!
No comments:
Post a Comment