What do you get when you combine a woman who spends too much time on Pinterest, is 7 months pregnant, has the need to nest without a house to nest in, and Halloween around the corner?
One awesome homemade Dinosaur costume!
Brian bought me an old Viking sewing machine at the auction that was held at our new house before we closed on it. I gave him a hard time about it....as I rarely have the need to sew anything....well, in the last two weeks I've had to take it all back.
Last weekend, Clay County Fair weekend, I made Wyatt a more grown up blanket. Scooby Doo!! I followed a tutorial found on Pinterest that was for making baby blankets. (I'd love to make this baby a blanket, but the colors I'd pick out would surely give away Brian and I's secret about it's gender.)
This weekend I decided to tackle a dinosaur hoodie and dinosaur tail. (both tutorials found on Pinterest) Have I mentioned I love this site!
Wyatt absolutely loves it!
He was thrilled when I got the hoodie done....and could barely stand still once we got the tail on! I foresee many dinosaur sneak attacks in our new future!
Last year, Wyatt was a pirate, he still wears the costume from time to time....I'm sure this one will find the same fate! Did I mention I made it all for under $30.00!!
What's next weekends project.......not sure.....I guess I need to go back to Pinterest :)


No comments:
Post a Comment